When Wills Collide (Loop) When Wills Collide (Loop)

I hear some awesome SNES soundfonts!!! :)

Under Fire Under Fire

! Awesome! sounds like twin bee!

Reborned Reborned

!!! :_)

Trinketmonger Trinketmonger

love it pal! sounds great very much your style

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks a lot Pitfall! I'm still wondering what my style is, haha o_o

Cinnamon (E.I.T.B) Cinnamon (E.I.T.B)

nice! very chill,, like it <3

DeadlyAlchemy responds:

Thanks! I appreciate it :D

Platformer [ Video Game Edition ] Platformer [ Video Game Edition ]

composition is really good, although it sounds very airy, which could be fixed very easily with some compression and proper knowledge of mixing and mastering :) it reminds me of this really cute sega game that i used to play when i was a kid but i really can't remember the name :O it was about a kid and his blue pet cat or something

Techmo-X responds:

Oh yeah I did add some reverb to the drums and chiptune. I guess I might have added a bit more than expected. I'm still trying to work with mixing and mastering, even taking notes as I go but I'll get there someday. Thanks for the review!

Can't forget, forgot Can't forget, forgot

Everything seems a little flat! what software do you use? I think this has the potential to be really really good but if you mix and master this stuff learn how EQs work and i think itll really bring out all the instruments in the song! :)

Ayrayen responds:

Yeah man, you're absolutely right. I was already working on 2 projects at the time I made this, so I got lazy. To answer your question, I use FL studio. Thanks for the review!

Alpha &amp;amp; Omega (2014)-TSW Alpha & Omega (2014)-TSW

Very nice melodies, seems a little flat though, maybe work on mixing it a bit! Very good composition as well, and I really enjoy the blend of trance type synths mixed with chiptune synthf and stuff
nice job! :)

Rhythmic Bounce Rhythmic Bounce

I like it! but I think it could do without the white noise, it would make it sound less flat

SilentShadow97 responds:

You think? Maybe reducing the WN would be better, not a complete removal, as I primarily added it to fill gaps and make the track sound more complete. I will play around with it, see what sounds better :D Cheers for feedback!

Plipless Plipless

Yo dude I really like this track! The glitchiness could be worked on a bit, maybe make a bit faster but I love the sound of it! Keep it up!

Zanzlanz responds:

Yeah the glitchiness was thrown together in like 5 minutes, haha. Now I twitch whenever I hear the misplacements. xD Thanks Pitfall ;) Was just listening to some of your music yesterday, in fact.